Sunday, June 28, 2009

Home away from home

I moved away from home sometime back. More than a physical change of place..
I'm feel an explicable sense of moving on-ness. I already feel the distance.
I know i will love life there. crossed fingers.
where u can do whatever and be watever.. without nobody caring.
wrapped in a comfortable cocoon of anonymousness.
I really love my independence here.
n i've become a different person after here.
not so confused anymore.
and all the things which were fun.
All the things i always wanted to do
have ceased to be that.
Its like i want to know more and experience more
and i know thats why UK happened
I'm not happy with a mediocre life
I want to rise above the ordinary and discover that which moves me from the core of my heart.
I'm more grounded now.
n I'm wondering if I stopped being fun. But, thats just for everybody else.
It just doesn't matter like it used to
It's almost like I'm becoming a loner.
More self-involved.
and as for people
I'm convinced that
they wont stay no matter what.
you just meet em, they change u
and thats that.
u meet more ppl..
im just rambling on
...
Feels like im moving on
leaving something special behind
a lot of things
memories people
a part of me.
it has to happen for me to know more. Of me.
but I still haven't got used to leaving people behind
but I know for a person like me
I need to get used to that at like every step.

3 comments:

Sagar Achanta said...

Pretty cool actually. But is this a random tirade cloaked under a poem/rhyme?

Mannequin said...

no cloak. all random tirade. :)

Sagar Achanta said...

:)