Saturday, November 27, 2010

Nowhere me

I should have done this a long time ago. Make my blog my own stuff.. I think I need a plan. I need goals. I need to know what I want and not lose sight of it. I need focus. I need to block out all hindrances, all external pleasures to get what I want. And, I know its not going to come easy.

As I write this aimless post in an attempt to collect my thoughts, I already feel a sinking sense of loss. Yet I know I must do it. I read in the Gita that I am born in this pure and wealthy family only coz of the good deeds done in my past. I believe so. There seems to be no other explanation while some people receive a life of suffering and others receive a life of riches. The latter matters nothing. It's all what we make use of the present moment. The latter can be a life of dreadful suffering too coz riches don't equate to happiness. In fact, more often it leads to the opposite. Suffering and pain far worse than the relatively poorer person. It's just so twisted, clever and fascinating..

I got to leave for a dad-moms friends kids baptism now.. I think this space can be pretty worthwhile after all. Maybe this is how I can really egg myself to move forward.

No comments: