Friday, December 18, 2009

Where is my coffee?

All I need is space for expression
For my thoughts to take a path of a relentless flow
And find their way across the universe
They make me bounce back with vigour
Empty my soul of Idleness
Oh to be restless and disturbed
Is to seek a new awakening.
It will only fade away,
Once you remember to start to control it.
I see a frizzy haired girl next to me
She peeps into her books for hours on end
Searching and seeking for the answers.
The walls of the library are bright and warm
I don't ever wanna leave.
Writing in lines of short make it easier.
I don't need to explain.
My eyes search eagerly for a green dot
But I see none.
I had a dream today
It made me awaken in pain and tears
It asked me to wake up and smell the coffee
Where is my coffee?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Mannequin said...

Thanks and who are you?